Our client is a leading solutions provider in the communications industry and has over 10 years experience. They have been able to curve a position for themselves as the market leader in the development, customization and implementation of innovative mobility solutions.
They have done this by being able to constantly recognize and adapt to the changing needs and growing demands of our clients by continuously developing and introducing new technological innovations into the market.
- To ensure that products developed by Virtual City are packaged to high quality standard and it offers differentiation in the market for Virtual City Products.
- Work with the chief marketing officer of the company to understand existing business processes and marketing strategies for our products
- Successfully guiding internal software products from conception through deployment
- Defining new products, new product features and helping prioritize product roadmap in conjunction with sales, technical and marketing.
- Writing project plans and managing product schedules
- Writing product requirements documents, designing workflows and user interfaces and writing functional specifications.
- Working closely with software engineers, quality assurance and end users to ensure that new products are implemented, tested and rolled out successfully and meet the needs of the business
- Ensure there is product documentation and develop end user training for new products
- A degree in a marketing from a recognized university, or social and business related degree with a postgraduate qualification in marketing management.
- 2 years experience working in an FMCG
- A thorough understanding of marketing functions and good understanding of the Kenyan market
- Previous experience in brand management in a communications industry will be an added advantage
Deadline for Application: 5 January 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.