REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS MBOZI DISTRICT COUNCIL
TENDER NO. LGA/073/DIDF/W/2010/2011/10 FOR CONSTRUCTION OF MBULU MLOWO IRRIGATION SCHEME Invitation For Tenders
.1. The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Mbozi District Council during the financial year 2010/2011. It is
.intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Construction of Mbulu Mlowo Irrigation Scheme.
2. 2. The Mbozi District Council now invites sealed tenders from eligible “National” contractors registered in Class VI and above for construction of Mbulu Mlowo Irrigation Scheme.
.3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive tendering Procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works,
.Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public assets by Tenderers) Regulations, 2005 Government Notice No.97 and is open to
National Tenderers only as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
3. 4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Tender Board Secretary, Mbozi District Council, P. O. Box 3 Mbozi from 8:00am to 3:00pm hours on Mondays to Fridays except on public holidays.
.5. A complete set of tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested. Tenderers on the submission of
.a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Tshs 100,000/=,
Payment should either be by Cash, banker's Draft or Banker's Cheque, payable to the District Executive Director.
4. 6. All Tenderers must be accompanied by tender securing declaration in the format provided in the tendering documents.
5. 7. All tenders in one original plus two (2) properly filled in and enclosed in plan envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or
before10:00am on 9th February 2011, Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of tenderers
representatives who closed to attend in the opening at the Mbozi District Conference Hall.
8. Late tenders portion of tenders, electric tenders, Tenders not receive, tenders portion not opened and not read out in public at the
tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstance.
Levison J. R. Chilewa District Executive Director Mbozi District Council
Support Worker (Scoop) - *Building a world-class diamond group* *Kimberley Underground Mine JV* Kimberley Underground Mine JV is situated in the town of Kimberley in the Northern...
14 hours ago