ABA ROLI is seeking a Continuing Legal Education Advisor for its CLE and Legal Education focused Program in Egypt. CLE-related activities will focus on expanding and administering ABA ROLI’s existing CLE program. The CLE Advisor will be based in Cairo, Egypt for the entirety of the 16-month program. The CLE Advisor will work under the supervision of the ABA ROLI country director.
The CLE Advisor’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Expansion of the geographic availability of programs
• Institutionalization of CLE, including providing institution-building assistance to local providers
• Creation of an accompanying mentorship program
• Development of advanced and executive course offerings
• Training of local CLE faculty and providers
• Development of e-CLE content for online use and distribution
• Maintenance of partnerships with local universities, law firms, and NGOs
Ideal candidates will have:
• 10 years professional experience including 5 years experience in developing and or administering continuing legal education programs and courses.
• Experience with interactive training methodlogy
• Project management and organizational skills;
• Experience working on US government-funded programs and Arabic language skills a plus.
Application: please visit http://new.abanet.org/hr/default.aspx to apply. All applicants for regular full-time employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require employer sponsorship.
Are you LinkedIn? Join our group for updates, job openings, and news.
Are you signed up for our Opportunities Newsletter? Visit our website and sign up to receive monthly updates on jobs openings at ROLI.