The Curriculum Development Advisor’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintenance of partnerships with local universities and law schools
• Development of new curricula to emphasize critical thinking and practical skills
• Training of local faculty on modern teaching methods
• Consultation with local universities on incorporation of curricular changes and relevant roll out plans
Ideal candidates will have:
• 10 years professional experience including 5 years in the legal education field
• Familiarity with modern adult learning methods and curriculum development;
• Experience with training other instructors;
• Project management and organizational skills;
• Experience working on US government-funded programs and Arabic language skills a plus.
How to applyApplication: please click here: http://www.abanet.org/rol/opportunities/applywithus.shtml to apply. Please be prepared to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.