You will be responsible for providing direct Support to end users at HQ, Regional, Country and Sub-Office levels, log and manage 3rd/4th level support calls with UNIT4 and deliver developments in accordance with agreed FMS Development plans and enhancement priorities from end users, ensuring appropriate and timely engagement of key stakeholders. You will be responsible for undertaking specific System Maintenance tasks and will work closely with Technical Support to ensure that system availability and performance is maximised. You may be required to provide ad-hoc training to end users (which would require international travel) and will undertake regression testing to ensure that live FMS operations are safeguarded at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Part-qualified Finance professional or qualified by experience, with track record of administering & developing financial systems in a complex global organisation [Agresso 5.5 experience preferred]
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- SQL knowledge an advantage
- Ability to understand, interpret (and challenge) business requirements and translate these into a developed solution
- Ability to deliver training to end users
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindsets
- Ability to present complex financial information in a succinct and compelling manner
- Experience of exposure to the non-for-profit sector and/or developing countries
- Experience of building personal networks at senior levels, resulting in securing significant new opportunities for the organisation
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
- Commitment to Save the Children values
How to applyApplicants can apply by sending their CV and covering letter to:
All vacancy closing dates will be at 12 midnight UK time on the published closing date.