I&M BANK LIMITED
I&M Bank (T) limited having its presence in Kenya and Mauritius is one of the fast
growing commercial bank in Tanzania with high standards in customer service.For
their ambitious growth plan vacancies exist in Tanzania for the following posts.
Applications are invited from suitable Tanzanian citizen fulfilling the criteria
1) Position: Relationship Manager-2 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must be holders of First degree/Advance Diploma or equivalent qualification in finance Accountancy, Economics, Business Administration or Banking from a recognized university. Additional qualification will be an added advantage
Experience: Successfully demonstrated skill and with experience of not less than
five years in a reputed bank at managerial level.
Qualification: Candidates must be holders of First degree/Advance Diploma or
equivalent qualification in finance Accountancy, Economics, Business
Administration or Banking
2) Position: Branch Manager-2 Posts
Experience: Should have minimum of five years works experience in a reputed bank at managerial level and must be able to lead team of officers.
For both the above position candidates should have the following skills:
• Verbal communication skills in Kiswahili and English
• High level of inter personal skills.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work under pressure.
• Not be over 40 years of age. The positions are of management care carrying high responsibility. the candidate should be of high integrity and able to serve the customer effectively and efficiently .Must be a team player and able to develop business and meets set Targets and Goals .Attractive compensation package will be offered to the successful and deserving candidates. Applications with detailed CV together with copies of relevant certificates two passport size photographs and names of two referees should be sent to the following address within 15 days of this advertisement.
The Chief Executive officer I&M Bank (T) Limited,Corner of Indira Gandhi and Mosque StreetP. O. Box No 1509 Dar es Salaam. Te lefax: 2118750, Email: invest @imbank.co.tz
UN WOMEN: COORDINATION AND PLANNING SPECIALIST (READVERTISEMENT) - The UN Women (UNW), grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination agains...
2 days ago