Enhesa is the market leader in global Environment, Health & Safety compliance assurance.
Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Core clients are Fortune 500 multinational companies.
Enhesa is also an International work environment with more than 30 different nationalities
All jobs at Enhesa can be seen here: http://www.enhesa.com/en/about/careers.aspx
We are currently looking to recruit an Information Technology Business Analyst, with high analytical skills, to join our IT team.
This job is located in: Brussels, Belgium.
What are the challenges of this job?
- Opportunity to take your analyses skills to the next level by analyzing complex business processes and creating detailed functional requirements
- Opportunity to take your system design skills to the next stage by creating and approving designs for a complex set of business requirements
- Opportunity to build up your communication skills
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Organize and prepare and brainstorming sessions, review sessions, and workshops to gather and analyze user requirements
- Create clear and concise documentation describing requirements and processes
- Analyze and propose business processes which strike the best balance between system functionality and client expectations
- Translate user requirements into IT functionality
- Assist in designing the solution
- Assisting in the integration of various components needed to meet business requirements
- Defining testing strategies
- Implementation of production systems
- Support the solutions
Required skills & qualifications:
- Master's degree in Information Technology or a business-related Master's degree with a strong IT affinity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Desire to work in an information systems and consulting environment
- Ability to work as an effective team member, sharing knowledge, information and tasks with the other members of the team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems
Please submit applications (motivation letter and CV) by email, with the reference: 2011-01-ITT to firstname.lastname@example.org