Enhesa is the market leader in global EHS compliance assurance. As a dynamic and rapidly growing environmental, health and safety consultancy serving corporate clients worldwide, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and dedicated EHS professionals.
Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Core clients are Fortune 500 multinational companies.
Enhesa is looking to strengthen its team of consultants and is currently seeking to hire one or more environmental, health and safety professionals to work with French speaking countries [main focus on (and/or) Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland].
Typical activities will involve research of EHS laws and regulations, contact and liaison with regulatory officials, preparation of reports to industrial companies on regulatory compliance, and EHS audits.
This job is located in: Brussels, Belgium.
- Academic qualification: Law Degree or degree in Environmental and/or Health and Safety Management;
- EHS knowledge/experience in any of the aforementioned countries would be an asset;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, on top of French (other languages would be a bonus);
- Good analytical and writing skills;
- Note: Candidates who have any of the following skills will be preferred: Environmental experience or training; Professional experience in EHS issues; Project management capabilities; Auditing experience; Extended computer literacy.
Please submit applications (motivation letter and CV) by email, with the reference: 2011-01-FRS , to email@example.com