Scotia Waterous is a global leader in Oil and Gas M&A. Together with Scotia Capital, Scotia Waterous offers clients in the Oil and Gas sector a complete and seamless solution for Corporate M&A, Asset Acquisitions & Divestitures, and Debt & Equity Financings. The firm operates on a global basis, conducting an average of US$2bn worth of transactions per month and executing over 50 global oil and gas mandates per year. Scotia Waterous' reach is global with over 110 employees in a network of offices in Calgary, Houston, Denver, Latin America, London, Singapore and Beijing. This network is further enhanced by Scotiabank's global presence and reputation.
- Due to increased deal-flow, the firm is seeking an additional Managing Director to join its London office.
- Responsible for managing many of the firm's most important relationships on an international basis, working seamlessly with colleagues across the global Scotia Waterous network.
- Identify and originate new mandates and leverage the Scotia Waterous brand to develop further relationships.
- Execute transactions with key clients to deliver the full range of Scotia Waterous' expertise and product offerings.
- At least ten years' investment banking experience, ideally combining deep M&A technical excellence with a client-driven mindset.
- Track record of building and developing relationships at the highest level in the global oil and gas sector.
- Commercially minded, first class communication skills and able to engage successfully with colleagues around the world.
Please reply with full details to: Spencer Stuart,
Ref: 38404-001. Email: London@SpencerStuart.com