NUR KIGALI CAMPUSES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POST (INTERNAL RECRUITMENT)
The National University of Rwanda wishes to recruit an Administrative Assistant to work with NUR Kigali Campuses Coordinator. The ideal candidate must have significant experience of financial and administrative issues. More specifically, the Administrative Assistant will perform the following tasks:
• Follow up all financial and administrative operations
• Work closely with the NUR Finance Unit
• Produce a monthly financial report
• Keep a balanced budget sheet
• Verify and sign all invoices for payment
• Responsible for financial planning and record-keeping
• Address all financial issues in written form and time-bound manner
• Ensure that the plans and procedures of NUR are well understood and followed
• Communicating financial performance and forecasts to the NUR Management
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, or a related discipline with at least two years of experience;
• Advanced degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, or a related discipline will be a competitive advantage;
• Record of integrity and reliability in professional settings;
• Strong values, including integrity and commitment to NUR mission;
• Demonstrate fluency in transmitting oral and written information;
• Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda, a good knowledge of French will be an added value;
• Must be computer literate.
Place of work:
National University of Rwanda, Kigali city.
Applications should include a letter of interest, a full curriculum vitae, and copies of all academic certificates and should be sent to the Vice Rector for Administration and Finance at email@example.com, with a copy to the Rector at firstname.lastname@example.org and Director of Administration and HR at email@example.com.
Applications should be submitted not later than 1700H on Wednesday, January 12, 2011.
Butare, 22nd December 2010.
Dr. Uzziel Ndagijimana
Vice Rector for Administration and Finance
UN WOMEN: COORDINATION AND PLANNING SPECIALIST (READVERTISEMENT) - The UN Women (UNW), grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination agains...
1 day ago