The Practical Skills Development Advisor’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintenance of partnerships with local universities and law schools
• Development of and overseeing the implementation of moot court and writing competitions;
• Development of pilot law clinics at Egyptian law faculties;
• Training of local faculty to continue the administration of these programs after the program’s completion;
• Formulation and maintenance of working group charged with implementation
Ideal candidates will have:
• 10 years professional experience including 5 years experience in legal education.
• Familiarity with running law clinics and moot court competition
• Experience with training other instructors;
• Project management and organizational skills
• Experience working on US government-funded programs and Arabic language skills a plus.
How to applyApplication: please click here: http://www.abanet.org/rol/opportunities/applywithus.shtml to apply. Please be prepared to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.