Number: 124-2011 Date: 1/17/2011
OPEN TO: All Qualified Candidates
OPENING AND CLOSING DATES: January 17-28, 2011
POSITION TITLE: Program Management Assistant
POSITION LOCATION: USAID, SO7 OFFICE
HOURS OF WORK: 40 hours per week
POSITION GRADE: FSN-8 (Ugshs. 35,778,240 to 51,509,351 p.a. inclusive of allowances).
USAID/Uganda is recruiting a qualified Ugandan to fill the position of Program Management Assistant.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
Assists the four USAID/Uganda’s Economic Growth Office (SO7) sub-units manage project activities within the SO7 portfolio. Ensures that the Mission has the necessary technical expertise to handle administrative support related to the multiple program areas of the economic growth objective.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Education Required: Completion of Secondary School is required.
2. Work Experience: A minimum of three years of clerical experience is required.
3. Language Requirement: Must be fluent in English language.
4. Knowledge: Demonstrated thorough knowledge of program management, including design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation is required.
5. Skills and Abilities: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams, clear concise writing skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, and logical analysis and clear presentation skills are required.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should include the following documentation
(i) A completed and signed U.S. Government Optional Form 612:
Shortcut to: http://www.usaid.gov/forms/of-612.doc;
(ii) Application letter clearly specifying the position for which you are applying;
(iii) A Curriculum Vitae/Resume;
(iv) Copies of Academic Transcripts;
(v) Names, contact numbers, and addresses of three (3) professional references.
Submitted applications and documents become the property of the Embassy and will not be returned.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO
1. By mail:
Human Resources Office
Plot 1577 Ggaba Road
P. O. Box 7007, Kampala
2. By Fax:
0414-341-863 - ATTENTION: HR
3. Or by e-mail:
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: January 28, 2011
SO7TL: Theresa Tuano
EXO: Edward Michalski
HRO: Stephanie Arnold