This is preliminary search for the re-launched EU project "Technical assistance for implementing the Small Islands Developing States Mauritius Strategy in the eastern and southern Africa and Indian Ocean (ESA-IO) region."
More information about the project will be available in February.
We welcome applications from suitable experts for the following position Public Private Partnerships Specialist (senior).
Minimum requirements are listed below:
Qualifications and skills
- A University Degree of at least 4 years OR a University Degree with a minimum of 3 years with a Postgraduate Degree Development Economics or Sustainable Development relevant to the assignment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Fluency in French (written and spoken).
- - Preferably fifteen (15) years of professional experience in the implementation of sustainable development programmes but a minimum of ten (10) years required.
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience in the field of sustainable development and more particularly relating to SIDS development.
- Experience in institutional capacity building in performance based management for sustainable development
- Proven Experience in developing effective Public Private Partnerships
- Prior experience in developing policy dialogue
- Proven Experience in resource mobilisation with development partners
- Experience in the implementation of EC or other donors funded programmes.
- Experience in financial management of donor-funded programmes, in particular EDF programmes shall be considered an advantage.