Public Service Pensions Fund (PSPF) is a social security scheme established by the Public Service Retirement Benefits Act No.2 of 1999. The core objective of the Fund is to provide for contributions to and payment of pensions, gratuities and other benefits in respect of the service to all pensionable Government Employees as well as those employed in Executive Agencies.
The Fund's mission is to provide competitive social security services to its members in the most efficient and effective manner using dedicated staff and appropriate technology. In order to efficiently carry out this mission and therefore achieve its objective, the Fund is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced TanZanian to fill the following vacancy as soon as possible:-
The Senior Public Relations Officer will be responsible for managing public relations function in the Fund and dissemination of education to PSPF members and the public in general; and handling internal and external corporate communications in order to create and maintain a good corporate image that is consistent with goals and objectives of the Fund.
The ideal candidate for the post will possess a university degree in Mass Communication, Business Communication, Public Relations, or related field from recognized institution who has at least five years working experience in the field of Public Relations/Corporate Communications. Must be computer literate.
• Supervise layout and printing of annual reports, publicity releases covering products, Fund policies and publishing brochures of the Fund.
Develop and implement the use of public relations materials, such as pamphlets, booklets, posters and other written materials.
• Participate in developing a well organized and creative public relations policy and programme.
• Ensure the establishment of efficient system of reception procedures for all visitors to head office and the regional offices.
• Organize all visits meetings and ceremonies pertaining to functions and activities of the Fund in collaboration with Human Resources and Administration Department.
• Coordinate education programmes for PSPF members and the public.
• Participate in formulation of short and long term work programs and supervising their implementation.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Aspirants who meet the above qualifications should submit their letters of application with detailed CV enclosing copies of relevant academic certificates, testimonials and two recent passport size photographs so as to reach the undersigned by 25th January 2011. Applicants are also required to indicate the names and contacts of at least two referees.
NB: Persons who do not meet the above mentioned job requirements are advised not to apply as their applications will not be considered.
DIRECTOR GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE PENSIONS FUND P.O. BOX 4843 DAR ES SALAAM TEL: 022 2127375/6, 2120912/52 FAX: 022 2120930
PSPF FOR PEACE OF MIND
UN WOMEN: COORDINATION AND PLANNING SPECIALIST (READVERTISEMENT) - The UN Women (UNW), grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination agains...
1 day ago