Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible for Shipping and Compliance Control.
- Defence related compliance – ensure Armaments Manufacturing and Development Permit is in place and valid with the DCAC.
- Marketing permits for all products – in place and updated.
- Liaise with the government to obtain permission for Contracting Permits.
- Complete, submit and administer application documentation for export & import requirements with the Directorate of Conventional Arms Control.
- Liaise with various government departments to ensure that the necessary documentation and permits are in place (DCAC, DTI, DICO, SACCI, SARS).
- Compile formal Undertakings, Affidavits, Letters of Authority.
- Liaise with Internal Clients regarding shipments, permits, end use certificates required, Own Product Declarations etc.
- Handle all Marine insurance.
- 6-8 years experience in Shipping / Compliance Control
- BA / Bcom degree
Candidates meeting the above requirements may forward their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 086 617 7804
For attention Dealin
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider it to be unsuccessful.