Tanzania ports Authority (TPA) has vacant positions in its Directorate of Procurement & supplies,which need to be filled immediately with suitably qualified Tanzanians .Particulars related to the position are as follows:
1 POST: PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES OFFICER (5POSTS) GRADE: TPGS 6 STATION: DSM Port & HeadquartersReporting to: Senior Procurement & Supplies Officer
1.1TERN OF EMPLOYMENT: Contract for Unspecified period 1.2REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
a) Degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Materials Management or Equivalent. b) Certified Supplies Professional Certificate/Chattered Institute of Purchasing & Supply(CISP) c) At least three years experience in a related field in a similar position at a
reputable organization. d) Registered with NBMM as an Authorised Supplies Officer/stoke Verifier; and e) Computer Literate f) 3 years experience
g) Possession of an East African Customs Clearing& Freight forwarding
Practicing Certificate (CFFPC) From the Institute of Tax Administration (ITA)
will be an added Advantage.
1. 1. Raiser purchase requisition forms for identified goods and local goods and process speedily and as preapproved procedures;
2. 2. Updates data bases for local purchase orders issued and local suppliers approved by TPA Tender Boards for control purchases;
3. 3. Assists the senior supplies Officer on local purchasing matters
4. 4. Prepare local purchase orders for items that have got the approval of the Tender Boards;
5. 5. Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Attractive salary within TPA Salary Scales/Grades as indicated against the post will offered to selected candidates.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND ADDRESS
All applications enclosing curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates,
testimonials ,names and addresses of two referees should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Recourses Development & Administration
Tanzania ports Authority
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline is two weeks from first appearance of the advertisement .Only short¬listed candidates will be invited for interviews. If you will hear from us please consider yourself unsuccessful.
UN WOMEN: COORDINATION AND PLANNING SPECIALIST (READVERTISEMENT) - The UN Women (UNW), grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination agains...
1 day ago