We provide comprehensive services in the areas of technical assistance, social investment programming, project management and business development.
Specialized in the sectors of health, water & sanitation, education and rural livelihoods we also provide support in the cross-cutting area of monitoring and evaluation, particularly the application of the newest technology to improve the performance and reach of development programmes.
Our clients include bilateral and multilateral development agencies, the private sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and other development stakeholders. One of our specialisations is designing and implementing social corporate responsibility programmes for clients in the extractive industries.
Water and Sanitation Specialists
We are seeking specialists in Water and Sanitation Specialists for use as consultants on existing and future projects being implemented by Montrose.
Skills and experience
• Masters Degree in a relevant discipline
• Five years plus experience working in international health
• Three years minimum international experience working in a related field in Africa or Asia
• Flexibility, initiative and adaptability: able to take on different types of work
• Able to travel
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English
• Spanish fluency a strong asset
How to applyApplication procedure
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV together with a covering letter explaining how you are suited for the position. Documents must include a daytime telephone contact and three referees (with telephone and email contacts). Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday February 4, 2011.