This position is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The area: Partnerships
There's always more information out there, and our Partnerships team works to get it. We develop relationships with a range of organizations, from content providers to publishers, and find ways for them to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. We find great content for our products, and we also work with partner sites to syndicate our own Google products. From negotiating agreements to solving technical problems for partners, we're in pursuit of gathering the world's information.
The role: Strategic Partner Manager
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the unique opportunity to create a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You renew existing partnerships, optimize deals and upscale potential opportunities. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to resolve contractual, technical and financial issues with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Partner Business Solutions (PBS) is a $10B+ global organization that works with millions of partners. Our mission is to empower Partners to thrive. We work closely with our partners - large and small - to leverage the total Google digital suite (products like Adsense for Search, Adsense for Display, AdExchange, Video, Mobile, AdServing and Social tools) in order to grow traffic, create the right content and formats and maximise the total revenues of their businesses. Within the PBS organization, you will be part of the UAE team in charge of a Strategic Partners portfolio, which comprises the top internet and mobile players in the Gulf market. As Strategic Partner Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to be a key, high-visibility player the Google’s local strategy. Your main role will be to manage and grow the partner’s revenues and prospect portfolio based on the Google’s Partner Business Solutions strategy. We are looking for sharp, analytical minds that can solve complex problems, develop close relationships with key clients in the digital and mobile space, and serve as part of a high-energy team that is working with the world's largest publishers to push the boundaries of the online ad serving and monetization industry.
- Hit revenues target on partners portfolio (publishers, e-com cies, sales houses and adnetworks from UAE by maximizing the partner revenue through adoption/usage of Google’s products).
- Identify potential up-sell/new customers opportunities, structure proposals (including offer, pricing, legal and operational implications) working with internal support functions, negotiate, close deals.
- Provide monetization optimization recommendations, lead execution and ensure implementation complies with policy.
- Develop the PBS strategy in the UAE and strategic account plans for the partners within his/her portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, revenue forecast.
- Create relationships within the partners’ organization at all levels including senior executives, direct and indirect users, and usage/repurchase decision makers. Be perceived as a key contributor of the industry and the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (training, product enhancement, monetization etc.). Lead cross-functional and international efforts to identify and solve any roadblock.
Strategic Partner Manager - Dubai