Profil et qualifications requis
Qualifications and skills:
- A thorough understanding of the international transport/vehicle inspection sector is required;
- An university degree in engineering especially related to transport/vehicles is highly desirable;;
- Some understanding of the economics of services provision by government, privatisation and PP is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are required with excellent written and spoken English (the working language of the project);
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- A mature level of sensitivity and diplomacy in working within agreed protocols, is required.
- At least 15 years professional experience in the automobile industry or road traffic regulating bodies or road traffic advising industry;
- Experience of advising public authorities is required;
- Extensive experience of Vehicle Inspection Services in various countries (including middle-income countries) with previous experience of having undertaken two similar studies to this assignment to include advising public authorities on the organisation of VIS;
- Previous experience of working on international TA projects and of meeting work schedules on time and within budget is required;
- Professional experience of working in the Middle East, preferably in Jordan, would be an advantage.