Latin America & Caribbean (LAC) Region is one of the growth engines of DIAGEO globally. The LAC business continues to focus on expanding throughout the region, taking advantage of favorable macroeconomic conditions and consumer trends. One of the key enablers to this ambition is the delivery of a GDBS strategy comprising a broad portfolio of initiatives that together represent a profound business transformation program that will equip DIAGEO LAC with a step change in competitive advantage. Central to this portfolio is the delivery of our Commercial Strategy supporting our RTC must Do with its 4 Commercial Standards:
- Customer Planning and Performance
- Outlet Standards
- Commercial Scorecards
GDBS has shifted its focus by focusing 70% of its current portfolio to drive significant business transformation that will bring additional NSV trough incremental volume, accelerating productivity, driving insight based decision making and ensuring solid processes and controls are in place to ensure it is done in the right way.
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of this role is to focus on delivering our Customer Planning & Performance Strategy for LA&C by ensuring markets have the right level of support on defining process and technology solutions to support our sales force.
The role will drive Markets NSV and margin growth, operating profit and productivity/efficiency gains through design and delivery of innovative solutions, Process and Service standardization/optimization, Solution and Service Availability.
On this role, the Customer Planning and performance Manager will need to influence across different functions like CMO, Sales, Marketing and Finance in order to ensure solid processes and solutions are defined in order to satisfy business requirement of each of the areas. For this, the CP&P Analyst will need to have a deep understanding of our Commercial Cycle Planning Purpose and also about Commercial Finance.
Understand market RTC model.
- Ensure we have a full understanding of the RTC current model in the market and the vision for the future.
- Have full clarity on market processes, structure and KPIs.
- Influence across different functions like CMO, Sales, Marketing and Finance in order to ensure solid processes and solutions are defined in order to satisfy business requirement of each of the areas
- Based on the market knowledge and solutions options, guide the market to ensure the right fit for purpose configuration is used on the selected tool to be implemented.
- Work with global and local implementation team to deliver the right solution configuration for the market.
- Have full understanding of the functional processes to be delivered in market.
- Work with the market on KPI definitions.
- Work with BA team to ensure right reporting level is delivered for our solutions.
- Actively support configuration and data requirements for Analyze and build phase.
- Support issue resolution during UAT and warranty phase.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 3+ Years of experience on Finance or Commercial roles.
- English: fluent (mandatory)
- Clear understanding of the Commercial Finance processes.
- Business Intelligence knowledge and preferred MicroStrategy and analytics tool experience (mandatory)
- Project management. Preferred DDM methodology (desired)
- Diageo Way of Selling (desired)
Primary location: Bogota
Additional locations: Caracas, Lima, Mexico City, Santiago, Sao Paulo
IT Business Analyst - Sales Planning & Trade Investment Management