Overall manages AppleCare department and oversees the day-to-day Services and Support activities. Participates in the development and implementation of processes, systems, and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall manages AppleCare department, including service provider, contact center & service logistic; develops overall roadmaps to enhance customer satisfaction, oversees the day-to-day Services and Support activities.
- Analyzes customer service needs and current delivery systems and programs, and develop and coordinates the implementation of new and/or enhanced customer service systems and programs, as appropriate.
- Takes responsibility for Services P&L
- Coordinates and interfaces with technical support vendors, authorized service providers, and customers as appropriate to ensure optimum timeframes for the completion of services.
- Communicates and works closely with Sales team to enhance in-country service structure to support sales increasing
- Responds to inquiries and researches and resolves problems related to transactions handled by the team; serves as liaison with other constituencies in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in the development of operating goals and objectives for the team; recommends, implements, and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Full knowledge of customer service functions, procedures, techniques, systems, and quality of service measurements.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer appropriate solutions.
- Broad knowledge of the features, design, performance/quality standards, and service requirements of a large, technologically advanced telecommunications network.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment and motivate staff to peak performance.
- Skill in examining and evaluating operations and developing and/or re-engineering operating strategies, systems, and procedures.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and project management within area of professional expertise.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of managers and partners.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Skill in the use of computers. Working knowledge of Apple products and service is preferred.
- Fluent Spanish, English , Portuguese
- Based in Madrid
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor degree in computer science or related field is required, along with at least 5 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified, and a minimum of 8 years managerial/supervisory experience.
For more details and to apply online please click here.