Reporting to: Head of Programmes
Contract Length: One year
1. Information Management
• Maintain accurate hard and soft copy files of all project documentation including proposals, agreements/contracts, reports and correspondence to and from donors.
• Prepare and submit up to date and accurate programme/project summaries as requested by the Asst Ops Manager.
• Input accurate information on the Management Information System for assigned countries. This is the key management information system that all decisions related to projects are based on.
• Maintain a proposal deadline chart and reports timetable and ensure that the fields submit all the required documentation on time.
2. Project Preparation; Monitoring & Evaluation
• Work with the field in submitting and following up project proposals and reports
• Monitor all project budgets and expenditures by analysing the monthly DSRs from the field together with the Programmes Accountant. Strictly ensure that under spends, overspends and other deviations from the budget are flagged to the Operations Finance Manager and the Assistant Operations Manager and acted upon promptly.
3. Donor Guidelines & Requirements
• Have a thorough working knowledge of the major donor agency guidelines and requirements specifically, DCI MAPS, HAPS and EHAF schemes; USAID OFDA; ECHO; EU Co-financing; DFID Chad & CSCF and WFP.
• Be familiar with other relevant donor guidelines specific to the programmes in your country of responsibility.
• Review all contracts and letters of agreement from Donor Agencies and, where appropriate, local partners ; note all particulars and highlight the key conditions for the field and relevant staff in Head Office
4. General Support Responsibilities
• Cover for colleagues when on leave as instructed by Operations Manager.
• Inform the Ass Ops Manager of any critical issues , including programme security and personnel relating to your field
• Respond quickly to all requests from the field.
• Provide the Media and Personnel Departments at head office with country specific updates as required.
• To provide specific programme briefings for overseas staff.
5. Other Duties
• To be familiar with the social and political backgrounds in your assigned countries of operation and the surrounding region.
• Prepare and submit Weekly report by 3pm each Friday afternoon
• Undertake orientation and debriefing of field staff as instructed.
• Such other duties as may be prescribed by the Operations Manager.
This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document.
If you would like to apply for the above position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, ensuring that the job title and location of the role are clearly stated in the subject line of your email. Thank you.
Governance/Anti-Corruption Expert, MCC Tunisia - *Background:* Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. We provide a full range of innovative p...
13 hours ago