INTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization, with 188 Member States. Created in 1923, it facilitates cross-border police co-operation, and supports and assists all organizations, authorities, and services whose mission is to prevent or combat international crime. INTERPOL is now looking for a qualified candidate to serve as an Executive Director within the INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation (IGCI).
• Spearheading activities in innovative research and development in cybercrime and digital forensics as well as driving the test-bedding of potential solutions to existing and future law enforcement challenges;
• capacity building and training efforts to support INTERPOL member countries, improve operational effectiveness, enhance policing skills and build capacity to address the increasingly globalized and sophisticated nature of crime;
• seeking, building and sustaining strategic partnerships with the public and private sector and initiating, and institutionalizing a coherent project development culture; as well as putting in place revenue generation infrastructures to sustain all activities of the Organization in their support of all agencies, authorities and services in the Member countries;
• support components including the Executive Office, Corporate Support Unit and Operational and Investigative Unit.
The incumbent constantly seeks to promote and develop innovative, more effective and more efficient ways of doing things while at the same time, safeguarding the Organization's assets and interests.
1. To perform a wide range of managerial activities related to the coordination and supervisory role of the ED IGCI, including but not limited to, resources management, financial planning, strategic planning, operational, communications, etc.
All candidates will be assessed on the under mentioned requirements.
In addition to the requirements, the following Assets would be beneficial.
• This post is to be filled on the basis of a secondment.
[ Apply ]
UN WOMEN: COORDINATION AND PLANNING SPECIALIST (READVERTISEMENT) - The UN Women (UNW), grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination agains...
6 hours ago