ChildFund International’s mission is to help deprived, excluded and vulnerable children have the capacity to improve their lives and the opportunity to become young adults, parents and leaders who bring lasting and positive change to their communities. We promote societies whose individuals and institutions value, protect and advance the worth of children.
ChildFund International is seeking a Global Compensation Specialist to provide analysis and support for global remuneration initiatives. This position leads projects in support of global remuneration programs, performance management, job description management and evaluation and expatriate remuneration packages. The Global Compensation Specialist provides statistical analysis and presents data in multiple formats for management level decision making.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a high volume, multicultural environment and will be able collaborate in a virtual network.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or equivalent work experience; PHR or SPHR highly desired
- 5+ years of international human resource experience in a multi-national organization preferably in a non-profit environment, including overseas travel to support international operations
- Experience with Federal and State employment regulations and laws
- Experience designing domestic and international compensation programs, including experience in the management of expatriate remuneration
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resource networks and organizations
- Pro-active learning, keeping abreast of HR trends and practices
- Proficiency with HRIS, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software; extensive experience using Excel to present data analysis
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent English language skills; proficiency in Spanish, French or Portuguese preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, up to 10%.