POSITION: ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER – (1 VACANCY AT TRA ZANZIBAR OFFICE AND 1 VACANCY AT HEADQUARTERS).
Purpose of the Job
To provide human resources services and guidance to clients.
Major Activities of the Job
- Compile personnel particulars.
- Collect, analyze and present human resources statistics.
- Assist in staff relations and wellness matters.
- Assist in issuance of employee identity cards, human resources common used forms, introduction letters, processing of application letters and the like.
- Assist in keeping coordinating staff attendance to training, and maintaining of training records.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Advanced Diploma or University Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, Sociology, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized Institution with at least an Upper Second Class.
- The applicant must have completed his\her studies in 2011 and should not be more than thirty two (32) years of age.
- Leadership and Team Building.
- Strategic Focus and Managing Change.
- Managing Performance and Accountability.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application should include contact telephone numbers and be accompanied with Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant Certificates, Passport size photograph of the applicant recently taken and the names and reliable contact address (including telephone numbers) of three reputable referees. The application should reach the undersigned by 16th January, 2012. Applicants who will not be contacted should regard themselves unsuccessful.
Tanzania Revenue Authority
P.o Box 11491 Dar-es-salaam