Location: Islamabad, Pakistan (with extensive travel)
- Responsible in the design and implementation of the various project components.
- Develop network among partner agencies within the country and regional level.
- Coordinate and liaise with project counterparts in the regions and also within Pakistan.
- Responsible for project monitoring and reporting. Maintains open and good communication with DCA counterpart.
- Assist the Coordinator on partnership building, coordination and communication required at the regional level especially with DCA and ECHO Regional Offices.
- Ensures compliance with DCA/ECHO guidelines on visibility, reporting, procurement, etc.
- Assist the supervisors in developing comprehensive programs strategy and direction.
- Comply with organizational monitoring, evaluation and reporting protocols. Facilitate evaluation and review processes; and promote best practices and lessons learned.
- Facilitate linkages among partners in the Region, with an emphasis on program learning.
- Inform the top Management on emerging issues and trends and make recommendations for organization’s engagement/response.
- Provide program/project information to the supervisors based upon agreed specifications.
- Ensure donor program objectives and reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Strengthen the role and leadership qualities of team; develop second line leadership and promote team work across projects, office and within the organization.
- Expand the programs in the region in consultation with the supervisors.
- Maintain close, regular and consistent collaboration with other Managers and regional partners.
- Maintain mutually supportive relationships with organization’s colleagues both in-country and in the Region.
- Represent organization at national meetings, regional/international meetings as determined by the Regional Representative and/or Deputy Director.
- Strengthen leadership qualities staff under his/her commands.
- Promote a participatory and consultative leadership; ensure decisions are taken in a timely fashion with consistent and regular follow-ups.
- Promote the desired organization culture within the organization.
- Assist in enhancing relationships with donors or partners to assure continued support. Develop opportunities to build support for organization among new donors or partners.
- Promote organization’ mission, programs and services and inspire people to donate resources and support. Be entrepreneurial in identifying new revenue streams and new ways to support organization’ work.
- Ensure that quality and accountability standards such as ISO, USAID, HAP, Sphere are implemented.
Competencies we required:
- Communication - Demonstrate “transparency of information” in articulating program strategies, priorities, standards and expectations to staff and stakeholders.
- Job Knowledge
- Problem Solving and Solution Focused
- Program Planning and Management
Job Email id: jobapplications.ingo(at)gmail.com
Expert Senior en changement climatique h/f - - *Beginning date*: 01.07.2013 - *Expertise*: Environment Waste - *Status*: Tender - *Continent / Country*: Subsaharan Africa/Mali - *P...
20 hours ago