31 Jul 2012
The Senior Human Resource Specialist will be employed in the area of personnel administration, developing the Human Resources programmes and leading a team to ensure that planning, formulating,
implementing and monitoring of Human Resources policies and processes in the areas of payroll, entitlements and staff well-being, result in efficient services for delivery to Frontex staff in a transparent manner, whilst conforming fully with the EU Staff Regulations and Frontex Rules.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources Sector, the Senior HR Specialist will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the work of the team responsible for personnel administration - payroll, entitlements, and staff well-being;
- Providing legal advice in the interpretation of EU staff related rules and policies;
- Drafting the annual Establishment Plan and the associated budget;
- Implementing the EU Staff Regulations and Frontex Rules to cater for the specific needs of the Agency and translating them into easy-to-follow procedures for staff, such as:
- working arrangements for Frontex staff social welfare entitlements; anti-harassment measures and guidelines.
- Providing input to periodic status reports on the execution of HR tasks and activities under his/her responsibility;
- Being responsible for the Frontex personnel files, both electronic and hard copy as well as ensuring that the files are kept up to date and protected according to the strict rules laid down on personal data protection;
- Providing input and support to the Human Resources Sector with the development of Human Resources strategies;
- Fostering open communication with the Agency staff on Human Resource issues;
- Developing effective dialogue mechanisms for interaction with the Frontex Staff Committee;
- Performing any other task as requested by the Head of Human Resources related to his/her area of competency.
For more details and to apply please click here.