Human Dynamics is one of the largest providers of technical assistance services on behalf of EuropeAid. The recent growth of key markets and the emergence of new markets for Human Dynamics have created new and exciting business opportunities on a global scale.
Human Dynamics has become an industry leader through the creation of innovative, value for money solutions rendering public administrations more effective in the global market place. As part of our continued expansion, and with potential new business in the pipeline Human Dynamics is looking to recruit experienced business development managers not only to deal with its existing client base but to develop new ones.
Based in Vienna, but with some travel and field missions in targeted countries, successful candidates will join the Economics, Energy and Environment Unit within the Business Development Department. The Unit manages projects in fields related to economic and regional development, public finance and banking, export and trade promotion, private sector development and innovation, regulatory reform, and infrastructure development particularly in fields related to energy, environment and transport.
- Implement and drive a structured bid management process to deliver competitive tenders;
- Cover all parts of business development: identification of opportunities, business intelligence and networking, identification of consortium partners, preparation of expressions of interest, tender proposal preparation including planning, logical framework, time plans, search for and contracting of key experts, drafting of rationale and strategy, financial proposal and layout;
- Represent the company on research missions worldwide;
- Understand and manage client expectations and requirements.
- University degree, minimum 5 years professional experience;
- Vast knowledge of European Commission procurement procedures;
- A track record of successful proposals;
- An understanding of each area of business development;
- Experience in related fields would be an advantage;
- A confident, credible personality;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to demonstrate strong planning, project management and leadership skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Work ethics, dynamism and ability to cope with multiple tasks;
- Sound problem solving, commercial judgement and financial management expertise;
- Languages: fluent written and spoken English and French and/or Spanish an advantage.
Please send your CV to Rowan Putman referencing: SBDM/2011
Deadline for application: 28 October 2011
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
Lothringerstrasse 16 1030 Vienna, Austria