Lead Business Analyst in software solutions
London, UK – Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Sequel is the leading insurance and reinsurance software specialist for the London and Lloyd's insurance market.
Our people are key to our success. We are currently going through an exciting phase of growth, creating challenging opportunities for Lead Business Analysts to join our team.
In this quest, we are looking to the market in South Africa, to source new talent.
We are looking for experienced business analysts who are able to understand our clients’ business processes and requirements and to map these to Sequel’s products.
Successful candidates will be expected to manage a team of analysts, leading the requirements gathering and testing phases of a project and supporting our development team in Spain.
Skills and attributes required:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) – preferably Business Information Systems Honours level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appetite for managing a team of business analysts, driving key deliverables and facilitating knowledge transfer
- Demonstrable ability to manage key stakeholder relationships
- Well skilled in the fundamentals of producing formal analysis documentation
- Problem solving acumen, particularly the ability to understand the wider impact of a change from an application and business perspective
- Ability to explain the requirements to the development resources and provide support during the design and development phases of a project
- Experience of working within the insurance sector is desirable but is not a requirement
- Prior experience gained in software consulting or vendor environment preferred
What we can offer
An exciting opportunity to work in London’s renowned financial district:
- Joining a growing, dynamic, sociable company
- Working on complex requirements for projects through all stages of the development cycle.
- Within a challenging industry sector
- Alongside a peer group of exceptional talent
The team from Sequel will be in South Africa in the third week of October 2011 to conduct interviews with shortlisted candidates.
In order to be one of them, please forward a current CV along with a brief letter of interest (attachment) which should include the following details:
- The reason you are interested in working for Sequel Business Solutions
- The skills, experience and qualities you bring to the role of lead Business Analyst
- Expected remuneration
- Projected availability to commence employment
NB: Candidates who respond to this position need to confirm if they are eligible to work in the UK, or whether they would need visa sponsorship.
For more information about Sequel, visit www.sequel.com.