Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning function includes: determining job scope, identifying skills, tools, equipment and materials, craft requirements and labour-hours determined, duration of tasks estimated, access to worksite identified, all HSE related and area specific permits identified (i.e., isolation, confined space, hot work, start work) at least 3 days in advance of the schedule committed (scope freeze) date.
- Systematically develop and continuously improve Standard Jobs.
- Identify warranty claims and update Warranty Log.
- Identify and electronically attach CBP, SWP & JSA to W/Os.
- Prepare weekly mobile plant maintenance planning, scheduling and execution efficiency and plant performance reports and analyse, including Pareto delay and event reporting.
- Document control (Custodian for the JSA, SWP, Standard Job Sheets & CBP databases).
- Review Oil Analysis reports; focus on short term Warnings/Alerts or recommendation from Maintenance Specialist and plan corrective action.
- Coordinate rotables process (interface with Supply and call on Maintenance Specialist for technical assistance).
- Create, review and adjust equipment maintenance strategies in the CMMS based on equipment history and performance
- Extensive technical knowledge of mobile plant
- Extensive knowledge of the maintenance planning & scheduling process
- Extensive experience with CMMS
· Computer literate (CMMS, MS Projects, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
This is a residential position based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.