Responsibilities include: This successful candidate will coach, support, and lead teams in an underground mine. Ability to work with individuals at various levels and different departments within the company and outside personnel to communicate and ensure standards/goals are met. Willing to participate in safety programs, personnel development programs, and planning as required to ensure business goals of the company are met. Explain and support company policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Minimum of five years (5) experience underground mining showing increasing responsibility required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of underground hard rock mining required.
• Verifiable leadership experience as evidenced by one year in a relief supervisor role a plus.
• Ability to interact effectively with various levels of employees, departments and contractors, both verbally and in writing required.
• Knowledge of computer programs (Oracle, Microsoft Office) a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this job required.
• Team based work skills required.
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER