The bank has established a new business division to develop and operate an innovative banking service that will offer products and services over electronic channels to a significant new market, whilst retaining the integrity of the CBA brand.
This role shall provide assurance to the integrity of the management processes within this division and protect the erosion of value generated from these processes.
The function covers all risk categories; business, financial and operational risk.
The effective execution of the role's responsibilities should enhance the CBA brand by delivering on the below key responsibilities;
- Perform enterprise-wide risk assessments to determine the overall value at risk from the various management processes.
- Provides guidance on the development of risk management frameworks for each risk category along best practice to optimise the risk-reward payoff.
- Monitor and report compliance exceptions to internal policies and key business performance indicators.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to clients.
- Support the planning and execution of internal/external audit reviews and compliance assessments.
- Quality leadership experienced throughout the department, which translates into a conducive work environment and employee satisfaction.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- University Degree in Business, Quantitative or Technology related discipline -Minimum Upper Second/GPA 3.0.
- At least 5 years experience in risk management in highly automated environments with at least 3 years in credit risk management.
- Advanced skills with analytical tools and MS Office automation products.
If you believe that excellence is not an act. but a habit, then send your application letter and CV to email@example.com.
Kindly submit your application by 20th July 2012.