PATH is an international, nonprofit organization that creates sustainable, culturally relevant solutions, enabling communities worldwide to break longstanding cycles of poor health. PATH's mission is to improve the health of people around the world by advancing technologies, strengthening systems, and encouraging healthy behaviors. The Administrative Assistant will serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison for the Chief HR Officer and oversee and manage day-to-day administrative activities in support of the HR team.
- Overall management responsibility for the Chief Human Resources Officer's (CHRO) calendar and schedule, including prioritization, follow-up, and dissemination of information.
- Provide administrative support for the HR Management Team.
- Work with the HR project administrator to develop and manage budgets.
- Prepare and review internal/external correspondence, reports, talking points, and other materials; ensure quality and accuracy of information.
- Liaise with employees, committees, community networks and leadership teams as delegated by the CHRO.
- Plan and coordinate the production of documents, reports, presentations, and articles, including proofreading and version control.
- Plan travel for CHRO and HR managers, working with PATH's travel agent and internal travel management teams.
- Coordinate arrangements for conferences, teleconferences, workshops, meetings, and other events including equipment needs, catering, travel arrangements, hotel suggestions, taxicabs, and other necessary details for staff and guests.
- Schedule and organize regular meetings with CHRO and PATH Board of Directors, Executive Leadership team, country and program leaders, Shared Services leaders and other members of the PATH community.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office Suite required, additional software preferred.
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work with virtual teams including effective use of web conferencing, video-conferencing and teleconferencing.
- Excellent demonstrated experience managing a complex and frequently changing schedule and set of priorities.
- Knowledge of cross-cultural communication issues and demonstrated ability to work effectively in diverse teams.
- Experience supporting staff who travel frequently.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- High level of attention to detail and work well under deadlines.
- Demonstrated interest in international cultures.
Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of seven years of directly related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Administrative Assistant, Human Resources