• Identifying and communicating growth opportunities within marketing strategic framework
• Efficient and effective execution of all marketing projects in accordance with brand strategies and business plan activities.
Working effectively with the bottling partners, focusing on the right priorities.
Align with bottler strategies, plans and execution
•Ensure the execution of the planned activities together with team and bottler
•Contribute to development of category & brand strategies and objectives for the country(ies).
•Contribute in development of annual brand plans ensuring relevant country perspective
•Contribute to the development of the best OBPPC and portfolio for the respective category / brands
•Identify cost saving and other profit opportunities
•Assist in the management of the work processes and projects with internal and external partners (agencies, marketing team)
•Participate in IMC development, amplification and secure implementation
•Suggest allocation and relocation of brand marketing budget within the category / market.
•Best practices sharing
•Participate in joint projects when relevant
•Follow and apply Company processes, tools and procedures (Design Machine, Clarity, eLAF…)
• Internal: Operations Team, BU marketing team, Local Commercial Manager and team, Media manager, K&I central resource for the category / brand , KO technical, finance, legal, CIPAC.
• External: Bottler: Bottler marketing and Sales teams.
• Agencies: Creative, BTL, Media (with Media Manager).
• Analyse growth opportunities and recommend the best priorities and choices of plans and programs within the category.
• Analyse performance and propose corrective actions to TCCC management and Senior Team in bottling territories in Italy.
• Contribute to the marketing team with relevant local insights.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING
• Independent in: execution of agreed plans for respective markets (internally and with bottlers), execution of projects, amplification and adaptations proposal evaluation, IMC local prioritization and adaptation, detailed media plans approval (with media manager), tracking KBIs, proposing corrective actions, negotiations with external suppliers within defined scope, DME relocation up to defined level within the category, bottler processes and routines.
• Recommendation level: category performance analysis and prioritization of growth opportunities, brand strategies, brand plans and communication tools, IMC local prioritization and adaptation, final adaptations approval, DME allocation and important relocations.
Individual will have limited responsibility of developing new processes and systems but will have full involvement into commercializing new packaging formats (reapplications of best practices from other markets)
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS
• Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities – Meets critical objectives while considering the impact of those activities on longer-term goals. Translates strategic direction into personal actions/plans.
• Delivers Results – takes accountability, ensuring productive, efficient execution against priorities. Sets ambitious yet realistic goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results.
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements – Develops ideas and gains others’ commitment. Seizes opportunities that can deliver the greatest value. Promotes an environment of creative thinking and innovation.
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas – Shares and adopts ideas in and outside the Company. Leverages insights to inform actions or gain support. Embraces change..
• Sets a Winning Example – Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas. Makes sound decisions and follows-through on them. Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products.
Functional Competencies – Leader of Others:
• Builds Brand Love - Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors. Pursue innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement. Balances intuition and fact to distill complex thought into compelling ideas. Demonstrates judgment to define a compelling core creative idea. Crafts a vision for what the brand / category / market could be. Persuades and inspires others (consumers, agency, system, suppliers, rights holders, etc.) to create belief. Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumers.
• Builds Brand Value - Understands the external environment (competitive and market) and identifies new sources of opportunity. Interrogates data to identify core business levers. Balances facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases. Understands the operational fundamentals of our Bottling System. Leverages analytical rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively. Measures financial and equity impact of investments and institutionalizes learnings. Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
5 - 7 years FMCG experience including:
- Marketing / Brand Marketing background essential.
- Channel Shopper marketing / Commercial experience is a plus
• Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent Project management skills
• Understanding external environment (competitive and market) and identifying new sources of opportunity. Interrogating data to identify core business levers
• Operational and technical fundamentals
• Leveraging financial rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively
• Deploying discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market
Seeking understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors
• Pursuing innovation and change with a mindset of improvement
• Persuading and inspiring others (consumers, agency, system, suppliers, rights holders) to create belief
• Anticipating future trends to engage and delight consumer
10% Mostly within the Business unit
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
|Marketing Activation Manager Coke & Food||Italy|