Country: Zimbabwe - Harare
Length of Contract: 12 months from 1st of September 2011
Responsibilities: To reduce risks linked with noncompliance, mainly for donor’s contracts:
- Identify incoherences and noncompliance (mainly in accounting, HR and logistical departments):
- Prepare monthly controls
- Prepare the donor’s report controls
- Vouch for the quality of controls and the respect of frequencies defined in the procedure.
- Analyse the result and follow correction:
- Prepare, send and explain the monthly control report to all concerned.
- Prepare send and explain the project control report to all concerned.
- Verify on the quality of corrections with appropriate spot checks.
- Do reporting:
- Communicate and explain the final report to the HoM and to the internal auditor.
- Write memos and other reports needed for the activities.
- Improve existing controls
- In accord with the internal auditor, suggest improvements for the existing tools and controls to increase efficiency and pertinence.
- In accord with the internal auditor, participate in the continuous improvement of the auditing methodology.
- Make sure of dissemination, comprehension and respect of rules
Qualification and previous experience: Diploma in audit / internal control / risk management. Knowledge of the humanitarian context is better. Techniques in internal audit or control. Good computer skills (mainly in Excel). Autonomy and rigour. Diplomat and organizational capacity. English (fluent).
Status: Employee - Fixed-term contract, provided by ACF according to the French labour law. - Total average yearly gross income: from 41160 € to 47160 € • Food and housing: 1000 € / month average • Per Diem : 210 € / month average • Support to the R & R costs : 110 € / month average • Transportation costs to and from the mission : 460 € / month average • Monthly gross salary ranging from 1650 € to 2150 € (Net: from 1518 € to 1978 €) depending on relevant experience (possibility to increase up to 2750 € gross (2530 € net) according to seniority and performances) - 25 days of annual paid leaves - 20 days of R & R per year (taken as recovery time breaks of one week every 2 or 4 months depending on the mission) - Social benefits: Medical, life and accident insurance provided by the institution - Accompanied position (partner, children) according to the place of assignment - Training before departure and all along the career with Action Contre la Faim.
Motivating Job Prospects in the medium and long term Please, send your CV and a cover letter to : Aurore Gibara, under the references : 09 AUDIT ZIM, at firstname.lastname@example.org