- Serve QNRF focal point for funded research proposals within the Civil & Environmental Engineering field of science, including addressing queries related to the application process and assisting Senior Scientist in troubleshooting issues on active projects.
- Work closely with IT staff to ensure coordination of information system and web-based support for all programmatic activities
- Administer all the steps pf the pre award phase of QNRF funding programs.
- Administer all phases of the proposal review process and assisting peer reviewers to complete reviews
- Prepare summaries of peer review ratings to support funding decisions
- Assist in reviewing grantee semi annual, annual and final progress reports
- Assist in preparing “closeout” reports for all completed programs and projects, describing their accomplishments from QNRF’s perspective
- Collect data to track any subsequent program and project accomplishments, e.g., any publications or patents post-dating completion and forward them to QNRF Award Administration.
- Assist in cultivating a network of distinguished researchers and subject matter experts to serve as peer-reviewers, subject to the Deputy Director’s approval
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- PhD in Civil & Environmental Engineering or a related discipline
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with prominent researchers, university administrators, award administration staff, and IT staff responsible for electronic proposal submission and review systems
- Demonstrated ability to understand a broad range of research and educational endeavors
- English language fluency required, Arabic strongly preferred
- Two-four years relevant work experience demonstrating the above Knowledge and Skills
|Job Email id:||recruitment(at)qf.org.qa|