The Australian College of Kuwait provides internationally recognised and accredited education and training to undergraduate engineering and management students in Kuwait.
Applications are invited from experienced PhD qualified university academics, with experience in delivering undergraduate engineering degree programs to take up positions at the Australian College of Kuwait (ACK), commencing in March, 2012.
Candidates must have earned a PhD in Civil Engineering from an accredited university. In general, and particularly in Geotechnical, and Transportation specializations are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A reasonable teaching experience in a recognized academic institution.
- Ability to design, deliver and appraise courses.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Effective communication skills.
- Industry experience through research, consultancy, or professional activities.
- Evidence of high potential to engage in scholarly activities as demonstrated through peer-reviewed publications.
- Membership in professional and/or academic associations.
Interested applicants should apply by emailing (1) a cover letter summarizing university teaching and research experience, (2) a copy of current CV, including nationality, date of birth (for visa purposes), and (3) the names of three referees, one of which should be an academic supervisor to email@example.com. Information about the Australian College of Kuwait can be obtained from the website: www.ack.edu.kw
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.