FRESH Team Leader
Salary £20,619 - £27,642 per annum net
Technical lead of Oxfam's DFID- FRESH (Flood Resistant Shelter for South-West Bangladesh) project, field implementation and capacity building.
· Managing and Facilitating of DFID- FRESH staff (Oxfam, Consortium and partner staff, including many who line report to others)
· Diverse and complex problem-solving with professional knowledge, understanding of development and humanitarian work.
· Work patterns are not routine and often high pressure.
Strategic planning and coordination
· With humanitarian team and other consortium members, design FRESH shelter recovery strategy for the water-logging affected area and communities, integrated with WASH, DRR and with the long-term country programme.
· To ensure that FRESH strategy is being implemented in water-logging affected communities.
· To ensure that "lessons learned" from previous family shelter interventions (SIDR and Aila) is reviewed and taken care of while implementing the current project component.
· Act as technical lead within consortium and provide technical and capacity building support across consortium members
· Represent Oxfam GB in meetings, both at district and national level.
· Oversee that tools for tracking the implementation over all FRESH activities are developed and maintained to ensure that possible problems are flagged and resolved in due time.
Project design and implementation
· The role of Team Leader is mainly focused on maintaining standard and quality construction of shelters in the affected area with ensuring that WASH and shelter activities in the selected project areas are implemented in accordance with need assessment and plan of action.
· Provide support to partners in planning, designing and reviewing technical aspects of the project including budget.
· Monitoring, evaluation, accountability, learning, reporting
o To provide technical support in developing MEAL tools to be used by the team and partners to ensure that relevant information is being collected to inform strategy and implementation, to ensure accountability and learning and to ensure that sufficient information is being collected for donor reporting.
o To support the implementation of midterm and final evaluations.
o Lead and facilitate monitoring data collection , compilation, analysing and presenting to Consortium coordinator and other as appropriate for decision making
o Lead baseline and end line survey
Staff management and supervision of consultants
o Conduct performance reviews of staff reporting to this position, according to the Oxfam procedures.
o Build the capacity of Oxfam and partner staff and provide guidance and leadership.
Skills and Competence
| MORE INFO... |
|JP-FRESH Team Leader.pdf|
|Click here to apply for this job|
Assistant/Associate/Full Professors in Engineering - *India’s Capital Region (Around Delhi)* Sharda University is a leading university promoted by SGI Group in India. It is a multidisciplinary and multicul...
9 hours ago