FIA - Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
We are seeking a native English speaker who is reliable, highly motivated and capable of working to the highest standards to join our team of four translators.
Within a team of four people, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Translating and revising technical, legal, financial and administrative documents pertaining to the activities of the FIA (official documents for FIA conferences and meetings, regulations, reports, press releases, speeches, correspondence, etc.);
- Providing linguistic or terminological support to FIA staff members.
- University degree in translation;
- English mother tongue with a perfect command of French; additional languages desirable;
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in translation from French into English;
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail, autonomy, flexibility when required;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to complete work to the highest standards within the deadlines set;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Tact and discretion;
- Computer proficiency;
- Ability to keep abreast of developments at the FIA and in motor sport in general.
Full time position
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (CV + cover letter) to the following email@example.com.