Demonstrate brilliant execution both in planned and ad-hoc projects and be one of key points of contact for cross-functional team on any Johnnie Walker agenda.
- Manage and execute selected growth drivers on time/within budget.
- Ensure accurate A&P budget management, regular performance review, ad-hoc analytics and other projects as required by business agenda.
- Build strong relationship with cross functional teams and 3d party suppliers to execute plans in selected areas.
- Support Brand Manager in annual brand planning process
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing department.
- Strong business acumen (managing not only marketing agenda, but leadership of day-to-day business issues: stock, promo timings, P&L, etc.).
- Experience in sales would be an advantage.
- Ability to independently drive and take leadership of assigned projects.
- Confidence when exposed to senior stakeholders.
- Fluency in English.
- Structured person with deep business acumen – ideally exposure to sales/trade-marketing agenda.
- Strong personality able to take and defend leadership of the project and influence different levels of stakeholders and get things done in multi-tasking environment.
- Personality good in networking and building relations.