FINCA International, one of the world's leading microfinance institutions, provides financial services to more than 750,000 clients through 21 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Greater Middle East.
FINCA International is currently looking for a Regional Security Analyst. In order to support FINCA's plans to increase its outreach, FINCA is in the process of transforming its affiliates from non-profit, credit-only microfinance institutions into regulated and licensed deposit-taking institutions.
The Regional Security Analyst will involve working closely with vendors, developers, and projects teams to ensure that applications produced are free from common security vulnerabilities. This role will be responsible for carrying out several core deliverables in the development process including risk assessments, threat models and security code reviews. (S)he would also be involved with internal penetration testing against the network infrastructure and applications as well as ensuring ongoing integrity and effectiveness of security measures including development and maintenance of application security policies, procedures and controls.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline is preferred; preferred certifications include: CSSLP, OSCP, CISSP;
- 6+ years of software development experience across a variety of technologies (Java, PHP, .NET);
- Knowledge of security and control frameworks, such as ISO 27001, CobiT, COSO and ITIL;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Extensive experience performing design review/assessments;
- Familiar with tools such as Qualys, App-Detective, WebInspect, and others;
- Substantial application security knowledge and experience conducting application and code reviews, and demonstrated competence in cryptographic techniques;
- Experience with strategic security technologies, including Symmetric and asymmetric encryption, Digital certificates, Biometrics, intrusion detection/prevention, use of firewalls and access control lists;
- Solid knowledge of security strategies and solutions for securing mobile technologies;
- Demonstrated experience in making and/or recommending decisions that have a global impact;
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity;
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills of English and Russian languages for Eurasia or English and Spanish for Latin America;
- Ability to present information and ideas clearly and concisely;
- Excellent capacity to present and to explain the information, persuade to the others and promote the understanding and the consensus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks;
- High level of energy, creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment· self-confidence and initiative;
- Accuracy, attention to detail and awareness of deadlines;
- A hard working self-starter with initiative, able to set own priorities;
- Strong commitment with the social mission of FINCA.
FINCA International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Regional Security Analyst, Africa