Reference number: PRS-2011-136-AK
Apply by: 02 November 2011
To support research team involved in conducting molecular biology experiments to develop drought tolerant germplasm
• Responsible for DNA, RNA and protein extractions and assist the team in cloning, transformation and expression analysis
• Responsible for maintaining stocks and clones in the laboratory and plants/seed material in the screen house
• Responsible for maintaining databases of the drought experiments
• Perform other related duties assigned from time to time by the supervisor
• BSc in Biology, Genetics, Agronomy, Plant Breeding
• Minimum 6 months experience in molecular techniques
• Data input and maintenance skills, report writing, handling computer for data analysis
Screening will start on 02 November 2011 and will continue until a suitable candidate has been found.
Please indicate the position reference number in the e-mail subject line. IRRI regrets that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IRRI provides a multicultural work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity, with a competitive compensation and benefit package. Women are encouraged to apply.
Join us to deliver rice science for a better world
Interested candidates should apply online (click apply now). Should you encounter problems applying online please email at IRRIrecruitment@irri.org.APPLY NOW