One of my client is opening a training college, in Kakamega and is looking for lecturers. Another runs a cyber café and another runs a classic saloon and barber shop all in Kakamega.
We are looking to fill the following positions for them:
Lecturers in Business Management Department, Computer studies Department, Accounting Department,
· Bachelors degree in Business administration/ IT/ Accounting.
· Masters of Business Administration degree in Human Resource Management/Strategic Management field would be an added advantage.
· A result driven and dynamic person with a minimum of 8 years.
· Ideally aged between 35-50 years.
· Proven skills in adult teaching.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively evaluate best practices and procedures and make recommendations and benchmark best practices for change.
· Demonstrated ability to creatively execute against the strategy and drive results.
Salon & barbershop
· Trained and experienced Beauticians with 3 years of experience
· Trained and experienced Barbers with 3 years of experience
· Trained and experienced hair dressers with 3 years of experience
· Cyber Attendants with a diploma in IT and experience in software and hardware maintenance with 2 years experience.
· Candy shop attendant, basic high school certification with a C grade in maths and English. 1 Year experience as a shop attendant.
Sales and marketing assistants
· Diploma is Sales and marketing, 3 years experience in sales, good communication skills, experience in sales of service
One should be willing to relocate to Kakamega
Applicants must submit (1) detailed an d current CV (2) Cover Letter demonstrating why you qualify for this position (3) contact information for 3 referees; and (4) indicate current remuneration package and expectations. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.If you meet the requirements for the position above, please submit your application and CV electronically to email@example.com
Deadline for application submission is 5:00pm 30th October 2011