A Senior Advisor, Corporate Engagement, is needed to develop and deliver a new global function of advocacy corporate engagement for WV. Corporate engagement is critical not only to the achievement of the Global A&JC Strategy, but also to WV’s ability to influence the rapidly increasing part that the Private Sector plays in the international development space. The Senior Advisor works with leaders across the Partnership to develop relationships with large multinational companies that will help influence both governments and companies themselves to change their behaviours to increase child wellbeing. As the lead technical expert in the Partnership, this role will need to represent WV at key, external forums and develop WV’s thought leadership and policy positions in this area. The Senior Advisor will also provide risk assessments of potential relationships with multinational corporations to senior leadership. The position of Senior Advisor requires a candidate with a strong track record of success in this field and of influencing without authority at the highest levels of organizations.
- Secure and manage relationships with multinational companies in support of GC A&JC strategy.
- Develop World Vision thought leadership and policy positions on corporate engagement and advocacy.
- Develop new propositions and products for advocacy corporate engagement across WV.
- Provide risk assessments to the Partnership's global Due Diligence processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) or similar
- Three years experience in, and very strong understanding of, the 'Corporate Social Responsibility' space
- Senior management experience in the NGO and/or corporate sectors
- Strong record of success in influencing without authority at the highest levels of management
- Very experiences in client development and management
- Excellent written and spoken English
Senior Advisor, Corporate Engagement, Advocacy & Justice for Children (A&JC)