The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Office (SDC) is implementing the development cooperation programme of the government of Switzerland in Tanzania.<>
It operates an interlinked and innovative programme focusing on three domains: private sector development, health and water, and good governance with an annual budget of approximately 25 million USD.
Duties and Responsibilities: The successful candidate will ensure efficient day-to-day administrative operations of Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) in Tanzania and work closely with Head of Finance and Administration.
- He/ she will be in charge of Administrative tasks.
- He/ She will be System Administrator (IT) ( in liaison with helpdesk)
- He/ She will be responsible for Purchases and Petty Cash management
- He/ She will be in charge of for Personnel Management.
Requirements and Skills
• Bachelor in Human Resources Management / Public Administration or its equivalent
• Five years experience in a management position in an international/multi cultural institution.
• Excellent Management, Social and Mediation Skills
• Capacity to work under time pressure
• Excellent English and Swahili, (oral and written) German is an advantage.
• Driving Licence
What we offer:
• An interesting salary package with extra social benefits;
• Continuous training and capacity building opportunities;
SDC is an equal opportunities employer
For the full Job description please visit our website http://www.swiss-cooperation.admin.ch/tanzania/
• Please email your CV (with 3 references) together with a cover letter: to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Closing date January 02 2012• If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, you can assume that your application was not successful