Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance assurance. As a dynamic and rapidly growing environmental, health and safety consultancy serving corporate clients worldwide, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and dedicated EHS professionals.
Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies.
Enhesa is seeking an Information Technology Business Analyst, with high analytical skills. He/She will extend our existing team of Business Analysts in the IT Department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Organize and prepare brainstorming sessions, review sessions, and workshops to gather and analyze user requirements;
- Create clear and concise documentation describing requirements and processes;
- Analyze and propose business processes which strike the best balance between system functionality and client expectations;
- Translate user requirements into IT functionality;
- Assist in designing the solution;
- Assisting in the integration of various components needed to meet business requirements;
- Defining testing strategies;
- Implementation of production systems;
- Support the solutions.
Your skills and qualification:
- Preferably, Master's degree in Information Technology or a business-related Master's degree with a strong IT affinity;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position, IT oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English;
- Desire to work in an information systems and consulting environment;
- Ability to manage the Development Projects;
- Ability to work as an effective team member, sharing knowledge, information and tasks with the other members of the team;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, to understand and solve complex problems.
What are the challenges of this job?
- Opportunity to take your analyses skills to the next level by analyzing complex business processes and creating detailed functional requirements;
- Opportunity to take your system design skills to the next stage by creating and approving designs for a complex set of business requirements;
- Opportunity to build up your communication skills.
The job is a full-time position in Brussels.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Nathalie Noiret and submit your application with the reference number 2016-01-BA to email@example.com.