Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance assurance. As a dynamic and rapidly growing environmental, health and safety consultancy serving corporate clients worldwide, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and dedicated EHS professionals.
Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies.
Enhesa is seeking a passionate Senior Developer, with several years of experience in software development who are motivated by modern development methodologies.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the development and management of Enhesa's public and private client websites, document delivery systems, web services, and internal applications;
- Member of a team of 4 developer’s, enforcing the team in capacity and experience;
- Part of a growing team which is evolving and changing. So we’re interested in a person who is flexible and eager to learn new development processes and tools.
Your skills and qualifications:
- You have a Computer Science or IT related degree and prior professional experience;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Able to work in a complex website/database environment;
- Able to develop, document, test, manage and maintain changes to the system on demand;
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
Familiarity with as many as possible of the following technologies:
- Visual Studio, better as most recent version;
- C#, better as most recent version;
- Web browser client-side frameworks (AngularJS, Bootstrap...);
- ASP.NET MVC;
- WebAPI, better with security experience;
- Internet Information Server (IIS);
- GIT, better with some experience using Git Hub or BitBucket;
- SQL Server (better as most recent version);
- NoSQL or document oriented databases.
Are a strong plus:
- Cloud based development applications (no matter if Amazon, Azure…);
- Experience working in distributed data environments;
- Experience working in a software factory and/or with modern methodologies;
- Business Intelligence (BI);
- Any other kind of development experience (mobile or desktop applications);
- Knowledge of infrastructure as networking, server sizing, server tuning and configuration (cloud based or not);
- Data administration and tuning;
- Experience with automated test tools and continuous integration tools.
Nice to have (mostly for legacy applications):
- ASP.NET WebForms;
- DexExpress ASP.NET controls;
- LLBLGenPro Object Relational Mapper;
- Web Services with WCF;
- SVN, Subversion revision control system.
The job is a full-time position in Brussels.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Nathalie Noiret and submit your application with the reference number 2016-01-IT-Software-Developer to firstname.lastname@example.org.