Job Reference Number
Australasia; Australia; Queensland
Cardno's Building Services team is seeking an experienced Hydraulic Designer to join our Valley global HQ. Projects across the east coast & NT. Revit
Cardno is an ASX listed professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a Building Hydraulics Designer to join our Buildings & Infrastructure team based in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. You will work with a range of professionals to deliver engineering solutions on projects covering the east coast and NT.
Specifically, your duties will include –
- Liaising directly with clients and contractors
- Detailed design of hydraulics for building services projects
- Contribute to a range of projects from concept to detailed design
- Project Management - ensuring projects meet timelines and budgets
- Provision of advice on standards and guidelines to clients
- Designing systems
To be successful you will display –
- Minimum five years experience as a Hydraulic Designer within a consulting or contracting environment
- Demonstrated experience working on building services projects
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with local authority and state government approval and regulatory requirements
- Qualification relevant to building hydraulics will be highly regarded
As a global business we offer the potential for travel, and outstanding training and development opportunities. We offer a work/life balance and an established recognition and rewards program.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number Q16/4106/812 in the subject line.