Travel and Events Coordinator, Independent Monitoring and Evaluation Contract, Pakistan
Company Profile: Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. In 2008, MSI joined Coffey International, Ltd., becoming part of Coffey International Development, a global international development consulting firm. Together with Coffey ID, MSI now has more than 1,500 development professionals worldwide, a corporate presence in 11 countries and manages more than 200 projects worldwide. It currently manages more than 20 long-term projects in countries including Iraq, Sudan, Colombia and Russia. Broadly, MSI implements a range of analytical and field projects in its core technical areas, including democracy and governance, strategic management and performance improvement, organizational capacity building, human development and natural resource management.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
In June 2011, MSI was awarded the Independent Monitoring and Evaluation Contract (IMEC). On IMEC, MSI will provide verification, monitoring and evaluation, reporting throughout Pakistan, and across all projects that USAID is supporting. The goal is to assess whether USAID resources are well-spent and achieving desired results and to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse in the administration of programs, regardless of the implementation mechanism.
** Please note that this is a local position. Only local citizens are eligible to apply.**
The Travel and Events Coordinator will be responsible for planning travel, logistics, and conferences in Pakistan and at times may be required to travel with delegations. This is a critical position and the person must be extremely organized, adaptable, and professional.
• Plan travel for IMEC teams in Pakistan, including lodging, ground transportation and flights;
• Assist in planning conferences, including preparing checklists, participant lists, nametags, table tents, delivery receipts, etc.;
• Develop relationships with air service providers, travel agents, hotel operators and caterers, obtain quotes for services as required;
• Track conference inventory and be responsible for IMEC conference rooms;
• Track all local hotel reservations, flights, and events;
• Check incoming invoices to ensure accuracy and record against relevant tracker;
• Maintain all files related to travel and conferences;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior experience arranging travel and logistics in Pakistan required;
• High degree of professionalism, adaptability and organization;
• Strong sense of self-direction and the ability to carry out tasks with little oversight;
• Attention to detail and a willingness to learn;
• English fluency required and Arabic proficiency strongly preferred;
• Strong IT stills including proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required;
• Qualification in a relevant field is required;
• Minimum of three years of experience is required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.msiworldwide.com/
Governance/Anti-Corruption Expert, MCC Tunisia - *Background:* Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. We provide a full range of innovative p...
14 hours ago