We are looking for a Communication Officer at the Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) office in Rostock/Germany to support the EU funded Baltic Sea Region Programme's communication activities. The job is a full-time position. Starts as soon as possible, ends 31 December 2015.
- Professional in communication and information based on solid education as well as proven relevant work experience of at least four years;
- Completely fluent in verbal and written English; command of any other language of the Baltic Sea region is a competitive advantage;
- Excellent drafting and facilitation skills (based on proven experience);
- Solid experience of organising events (seminars, conferences, workshops);
- Knowledge of EU funding instruments, preferably European Territorial Cooperation programmes;
- Proficient in applying electronic communication tools and relevant software applications.